Welcome to Pachaiyappas Trust
- Inviting Applications for the Post of Principal
- Election to Board of Trustees of Pachaiyappa’s Trust – Extension of Time
- Pachaiyappa’s Trust Election Notification
- Notification –Election to Board of Trustees –Modification of clauses in existing scheme and status of Voter’s List
- Application form for award of scholarship arya vysya community students only (year -2022 – 2023)
- Pachaiyappa’s Trust Election Notification.
- Annual report for the year Ending 31st March 2018.
- Application for Registration Download.
Pachaiyappa Mudaliar, the most munificent patron of learning and religion in modern south India, was born in 1754 in Periapalayam, a village about twenty five miles from Madras, where there is famous Sakthi temple.His father, Visvanatha Mudaliar, had passed away a few months before and he seemed born to destitution and misery.But by dint of unexampled commercial acumen, always regulated by honesty and fairness, he amassed a huge fortune in only forty years, when he passed away in 1794.It was with his money that the first Indian College in Madras was started and, along with it, a number of other educational institutions which keep his memory green.